Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fool! Happy 3 years 6 months anniversary!!

Hi everyone! Erm, for those who don't really know about me, let me introduce myself, I'm Felix, 18 this year, studying in Taylor's UC and doing South Australian Matriculation (known as a busy course) now. Like to hang out with friends, playing with friends all the time! ohya, and i love basketball! xD

The purpose i created this blog today is because today is a IMPORTANT day! Today is our anniversary! 3 years 6 months anniversary! =)

Let me tell u guys how our love began. Well, I know her since Form2 because we were in the same class. How i fall in love with her? haha, the form teacher rearranged our seats in class and arranged we seat together. Then i started playing with her in class everyday and slowly slowly fall in love with this cute girl (but she's damn fierce when she's angry!) OH YA! the 'SHE' i mentioned above is Sze Yiing!! =)




















I found this is the best pic of us =)
Yiing, thanks for being patient with my bad attitude when i was angry and moody. thanks for supporting me all the time when i was sad, down, confused and disappointed. You're important in my life! Lastly, Thanks dear and
I LOVE YOU !!

No comments:

Post a Comment