Sunday, July 19, 2009

18th of July

Happy birthday to the long time friend - Cindy Bong!

Drove to Genting today with Yiing, Nigel, Suen, Foo, YeeKen, ZhiQing, Amanda and her brother. This was my 1st time driving to Genting. Went there to have lunch and Starbucks. lol.
The way up is quite safe as i drove slowly, but the way down is quite dangerous although i drove slowly. Seriously no joke, I drove SLOWLY all the way to genting and back from genting.
For those who say my driving skill is dangerous, I know the way I drive and I know on which situation should I drive slow or fast. and please stop bull shit at there, Thanks.

Went to youwei's place and went to Cindy's birthday party at Cheras. headed back to OUG around 10.30 and yamcha a while with them then went to Damansara met up with OutsiderZ's members to discuss something. Saturday was a tiring day!

Photos taken @ genting already uploaded to my facebook! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment