Friday, May 8, 2009

8th of May - celebration of 3 years 7 months?

Happy Birthday to my old buddy-Lim Wei Xiang!! wishes come true!!

Today, when I entered my class, whole class laughed at me, you know why? because i had a hair cut, and my hair style is very short that kind and i styled all spike today. They all were shocked, even though our Account's lecturer also laughed at me, "hopefully his brain will work more efficiently with his short hair" she said. lolzzz...
one of my classmates told me she couldn't recognized me as she was sitting behind and her mind was like 'why this guy already entered the wrong class but he's still walking in?'.. haha! many of them said my new hairstyle is better than last time one.. but dear doesn't think so(she doesn't like my hairstyle with a short fringe)..haha!

I skipped the classes after break to CHS's Sports day. Then went to Mild Valley with dear. had lunch at Pasta Zanmai, we love the food there, delicious!!

Watched 'star-trek', it's a nice show if u are interested on 'Space'















































Our delicious food!! we satisfied all the food we ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment