Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy MaMa's day!!

Today is an important day-Mother's day.. This day is to remind all of us-the children to thank our Mum for their sacrifices for us, their caring and their LOVE!

Mum, sorry for my bad behavior at home.. like hot temper almost all the time and did not tidy up my room every day.. xD thanks for your forgiving and patient.. I LOVE YOU MUMMY!!

I promise I will change, but I need time to change.. xD


Today, after had breakfast with my beloved parents, they drop me at the park in front of 1u new wing to meet up with Jay and his wife.. and also their doggie!!! They called them their children.. =) their 'children' really very nice and cute weih!! I like
them much!! Nigel the gelgel and Amanda came to meet us too.. xD

The male one named Jimmy and the female named Shernal.. Here are some pics..











































1st pic - left one is Shernal and right one is Jimmy
2nd pic - Jimmy
3rd pic - Shernal

I love Golden Retriever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment