Tuesday, January 5, 2010

19th Birthday 2010

4th of Jan,
tzekai called me out at 11pm. he asked me go to station 1, sunway. haha!

here were some 'AWESOME' plans by Lenard SiowTzeKai, ChongPuyHoong, Thom WongHanYang & Carmen PIG LeeSzeYiing:
Hoong - while i was working-serving customers, CHONG PUY HOONG called me and it just rang for 2-3 times.
then i text-ed him 'sup?'.
he replied 'fk u la. now oni reply. i got into an accident and needed your help just now but u din pick up my call! pls fk off and i dont need your help!'
i was like 'wtf??'

ok. nvm.. here is another AWESOME acting:
Thom: bro, where are you? have u got ur salary? i need help. i need $$ urgently.
me: i haven't got my salary, how much u need?
Thom: RM300. when can u give me?
me: okay. give me some time cause i have to go ATM. perhaps at night? 11pm? cause tzekai asked me go there. u wan i ask hoong they all?
Thom: i asked them d. all together got 700. i expect u got another 300. i need 1k.
me: ok. wait me go ATM 'press' for u.
Thom: how much u can borrow me?
me: u said 300 ma. 300 lor. i cant borrow u much cause i haven't got my pocket money and my mum will check my bank account.
Thom: then nvm la. no need d.
Me: how much u need? so tonight still wanna meet me and i pass u the 300 ma?
Thom: nonid d. NOT ENOUGH. (not enough? i thought u were just asking for 300 and u just need 1000???)

another ACTING by the beloved PIG:
she just suddenly changed 360 degree and 'WAS' angry cause i didn't reply her sms-es.

point 1: no matter how bad mood and s.h is puy hoong, he also wont be so s.h until simply scold people like that. how come he will suddenly changed? haha!
point 2: thom said he need to borrow 300 from me but at last say not enough. -.-
point 3: LeeSY wont be so childish and angry me cause i didn't reply her. cause she knows i'm busy working sometimes.
point 4: i called tzekai what happened to Hoong and Thom and told him the whole situation. OK LA. HIS ACTING is quite good. BUT! he called back and said 'i called hoong just now. he said his car BROKE DOWN and the location is near my working place, that's why he's so angry.

OKAY.... BROKE DOWN huh? i thought Hoong mentioned he got into an ACCIDENT?? hahahahaha

brothers.. i ain't dumb ok.. but seriously la.. HOONG & THOM, your acting was 'GREAT'.! not forgetting the '..' sign. xD
ALTHOUGH it was really 'AWESOME', but i really APPRECIATE what u guys did for me la.. it's really TOUCHING.. =)

was late to station one and saw MANY FRIENDS were standing there waiting. I'm sorry la cause the stupid police road block. brainless shit. 4 lanes to 1 lane, of course will jam like hell and i was late lo.. haha..

went in to Station 1 and started ordering foods and drinks, suddenly, the lights deemed, haha.. know what happened next la.. birthday song and cake.. BUT i did not expect they actually made a CAKE FACIAL for me.. -.- ohya, Hoong & Thom appeared from behind.. LOL.. seriously, i thought they will made me a surprise by bringing SzeYiing there.. i know it wouldn't happen but i stilll wished for it.. i even asked "where is Sze Yiing?". all stunned then Tze Kai told me she couldn't come out. OKAY. EXPECTED THAT. but she recorded something for me. it was the SWEETEST moment on my birthday when i listened to it. i keep on smiling when listening to it. thanks my dear! love u! =)

I'm DAMN happy to see all my bros and muis there although I was damn tired and sleepy. haha! Jiayang, Beh & Shie bought me a Nike Basketball! LOve it much!

They asked me to blow the candle 1st then oni make a wish, then i was curious and asked why the steps wrong d?? then they said NEW STYLE. lol..


the cake facial, thanks to u guys.. -.-


The dear Ah MuiS - KarShie & MuiiYee (left out Gillian =[ )


Special Thanks to the Organizer -TzeKai! love u bro..

These called BROTHERS and SISTERS.

TzeKai, Justin, Thom, Hoong, YouWei, ChiLun, JiaYang, Beh, Hean, Roger, Kevan, KarShie, MuiiYee, Shin. thanks for spending your night time to celebrate with me & thanks for everything. Love Ya'll! =D

5th of Jan,
woke up early in the morning and went to work like normal. some cars arrived and boss asked some of us go drive the cars back. Went Port Klang to drive back all the cars. 3 cars arrived - Merc E200 Kompressor, Merc E240 and Merc SLK200. drove SLK200 as a gift from my boss? haha! i love this car weih! I wan LANYENG then opened the roof, the weather is nice that time. BUT, it turned Hotter later. ok lor.. wan lanyeng but got SUN-BURN. sounds stupid i know. xD

argued with SzeYiing cause she couldn't dinner with me and my family. i know i shouldn't mind this. SORRY.

went Saisaki Japanese Buffet with my parents. my dad did not dare to ask what i want for my present. hahaha!

for those who wished me no matter thru facebook or SMS or call, THANKS ALOT~! really appreaciate that! love u guys! THANKS again! =)


Hugo element by my elder sister - Samantha Teoh! love it much! thanks Jiejie!! =D


a Nike basketball by Beh Hee Leng, Ng Kar Shie & Kua Jia Yang. i think i won't be using this ball cause it's a gift by my best friendS.. thank you guys! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment