Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy 3 years 8 months my dear!

woke up around 11am today because need to fetch dear from utar to 1u. I suppose to be awake on 9 something cause last night asked ChoonMing to company me for breakfast.. paiseh ahMing i couldnt wake up.. xD

Same thing, late again.. late to fetch her again.. as she expected.. xD
had lunch in 1u and we saw KarShie the ahmui.. haha.. i did not know that she is working in Pasta Zanmai and i thought she is working for the FROG(Sakae sushi) hahah

Yiing felt stress on her study.. and cried in my car.. really HamBao la her.. and i took a pic of her when she's crying.. haha.. but i cant post it up cause she will kill me if i post it up.. she said the pic's ugly.. =.=

be tough my dear! i know u can do it.. and u sure can do it! dun think too much k?

I LOVE U!

No comments:

Post a Comment