Friday, June 26, 2009

What a day

Firstly, Happy birthday to Neal Neal the lembu Chin.. haha!! wish u all the best! buuuuuu~~ *cow's sound* xD

yeah! watched Transformers today with Ms. Lee S.Y.. haha.. nice show! Seriously, I damn love Transformers!! ohya.. the new actor in this movie named LEO was awesome! haha! He's damn funny in this movie! and the new little cute Deception was funny too.. haha.. cant forgot the screen It 'doggie style' the Mikaela.. haha! well, nice movie again.. =)
and somethg very important! thanks Mr. Yuee Yuee for queueing up in the morning and helped me buy tickets.. thank you so much brother! I loooove u!! haha xD (sori la forgot to thank u earlier..coz i post up at midnight ma.. too tired liao and forgot liao ma.. but i reli wanted to thank u de.. no lie..anyway.. THANKS!)
Left my wallet in Yiing's bag, bad happened, I realized that after I had my basketball game played, and it's 11p.m.. called her and wake her up to pass me my wallet. Due to my IC and license are all inside my wallet, so i have no choice but have to go her house to get back my wallet.. ARGUEd cause of this, i admit i behaved like shit just now.. SORRY!

Lastly, it's a bad news.. the King of Pop-Michael Jackson had just pass away on 25th of June at 2.26p.m.. rest in peace, the legendary singer..

No comments:

Post a Comment