Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jan 2010 - July 2010

March 2010 - i quit my job at the recon car seller and started my studies at Metropolitan and doing Australian Degree Transfer Program (ADTP). it's 1st year degree and i haven choose what to major yet, most probably will be accounting and finance.


Everything goes well in college. met new friends, new environment (not really new for me actually cause it's still in Subang area). the lecturers LOVE to spoon feed us and made me got A for computing, almost another A for microecon, B for financial accounting and unexpected i got A for marketing.my new classmates. =)
natalie(left 1)'s birthday celebration at bangsar. =D


my mui- Ng Kar Shie, Dawn gave me a puppy. it's a labrador, yellowish labrador. 100 thanks to her cause i knew she loves it too but her family doesn't like to feed a big size doggie. dun worry, i will take good care of him, but the problem is, he's too hyper active until i duno how to train him. =(
you guys can see more photos of my new puppy - Gordon Louis and my old big dog - Happy on my FB. =)



the best pic. =)

during june-july, a best friend of mine had problem with his gf. and he came back m'sia from 'overseas' just to see her and tried to settle their problem. what i can said is (my own opinion), he really did too much to save their relationship, but, unfortunately........
he is really in deep love of her until insomnia for almost every night just thinking bout her. and keep thinking how to save their relationship. every time i chat with him, he confirm will say something bout her. i really feel bad cause i couldn't help him much, but i really duno what can i do for them. cause i know if a couple are forced to be together, they will not happy.

i really hope that SHE will think back of HIM, will realize how much HE did for HER someday and give HIM another chance.


july 2010- went to penang with my classmates after the final exams, we had fun. PENANG FOOD, I MISS! really miss those delicious penang food. has been eating 'oh jian', 'popiah' continuously. oh ya, special thanks to Alex and Natalie for being our tour guide for these few days. appreciate it. =)

car team - outsiderz, had been cutting of those inactive members. the team is getting smaller but it's more tolerated. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment