Thursday, September 6, 2012

Reborn of my dead blog.

Wow! It's been 2 years plus since I last blogged! Didn't think of blogging again until it comes out of my mind randomly few days ago and so, I've decided to blog again! Haha!

Reading back those post few years ago, it's like reading a younger person's blog. it's obvious that the way I think has changed much compare to few years back. I know it's normal as everyone grows up! hahaha!

Many things happen between these 2 years, I cant really recall and blog it all! I regret for stop blogging years ago, or else I can read my posts and recall what had happen these times.

I guess the major incident happened was: I had a terrible accident on 29th of April 2011. I was fucking drunk, til I didn't know why was I at the place! I actually reached home safely after drinking, but I received a call from my pet sister and we talked about her bf and bla bla bla then I think I wanted to explain an misunderstanding of her bf, so I went out again (this is what i remembered). And I bang-ed a pillar outside my house and I bang-ed the divider at the roundabout outside my house. After I reached Setia Alam, I slipped my car and bang-ed to the divider at the fly over, and at last, I was speeding and entered into the wrong junction and that was a big corner, that time I didn't know how to drop gear but instead, just stepped on the break pedal and this cause my car slipped and bang-ed into the divider then my car turn over like upside down.

When the car turn over, my mind turned white, it's really like I'm going to die: Blind image and images of my parents, girlfriend, family just flew pass my mind. Then I wake up and tell myself that I can't die! I can't just leave my mum and my gf like that!! the following thing I worried about was: there's car coming on my direction and hit my car (if it really happen before I climb out from the car, I confirm K.O.). I tried my very best to climb out from the car from the small crack of my car's window and ran to the roadside quickly. At last, I was safe at the road side stoning and looking at my car. I couldn't believe what just happened that time!

here are some pics of the accident.



This is the 2nd life of Felix's and thank god for blessing me! I promised I will appreciate my life and won't make my parents and gf worry about me!

Other than that, my dad has sent me to Perth to continue my studies. Living in Perth is also another reason that changed me a lot. 1-2 months after I've been here, I went to Burswood and lost quite a lot of money, and I keep blaming myself that time as my dad worked so hard just to send me to overseas and I just lost my 1 month pocket money in just 1 fucking night. It's actually quite a difficulty to send me overseas and he shouldn't have do so as it really will spend a lot if I study in Perth, but he still does so cause he loves me, he doesn't want me to feel unfair as both of my older brothers has been to overseas for studies for years. I still remembered years ago my dad asked me: "Hong, will you feel unfair and blame me if I send u to overseas for just 1 year or if I can't afford to send u by the time?" I was stun looking at him and don't know what to response, I admit that I feel a bit unfair but if he really couldn't do so, i wont blame him. And yeah, thanks to Burswood, I only would think of that properly and know what to do next. And Gambling is Stupid, Greedy kills. No one wins all the time.

Oh yea, finally think of something positive and lovely to blog about! Haha! One day, my girl and I were just wanted to go have lunch at Manhantan Fish Market, the Curve. when we got up the shopping mall, there was a shed of wedding photo and a girl came to us and asked whether we like Taiwan bla bla bla.. we didn't realize it was a wedding photo promoting at first as the girl was damn smart! she started the conversation with other way! and when we sat down and talked, she slowly showed the wedding photos and at last showed us the promotion they were having!
The promotion was really interesting and I paid for the deposit, which mean, we will go to Taiwan for our wedding photo taking session in the future!




Because of you behave like a little girl and keep asking me to go KLCC aquarium with you...


And we went to the Manhantan Fish Market for the big seafood plate...
Then we got this!
HAHAHA everything sounds like planned! =P

She scolded me stupid but I know that she felt really sweet and happy in her heart! hehe! I Love You, Carmen Lee Sze Yiing! hopefully you are the bride in few years time?! =)


Okay, Enough of typing essay! hahaha see yea soon

No comments:

Post a Comment