Monday, September 24, 2012

Hardcore week.

I was hardcore working last week cause... someone's birthday is on the 23rd of Sep and I planned to get her a new phone: Samsung Galaxy S3. hehehe.

as planned, got her the new S3, thanks to sister- Samantha for delivering the phone to her! and Andy Ng for helping me bring the money back to Msia to bank in to my cousin! ;)

Happy 21st birthday my dear, hope you like the present and I am really sorry that I was not beside u to celebrate your big day. I promised, I will do my best to be there for the following birthdays alright? =)

Hope you enjoyed your birthday but I know you did not cause I was not beside you. HAHAH =P
You will get another little surprise few days later. ;)

 I love your silly look much! =)





Stop working this week as too many assignments to due, I dont wanna get my assignments ruined cause of busy working again! and stupid hands allergic to rubber latex or whatever shit. why must my hands allergy to it and I must wear gloves when Im working!! GAHHH!! just like I love spicy food but my lips allergy to spicy and hot food as after I had them, my lips will be like sausages. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment