Sunday, December 20, 2009

=)

Jiejie brought her 2 little cutie monsters to my house today and we had dinner together. Guess what, Jonathan(the elder son)'s teeth have been extracted. We can realize that he couldn't talk properly without his 2 teeth. haha! He's still that cute but also like to cry. He can change 360 degree when his mum allowed him to drink Coke. haha!
about Jeremy(the younger son), he's still that charming, he is just 5 year old but he knows how to kaolui! my mum brought out some pens and let them choose 1 for themselves but Jeremy choose 2 pens! guess what, he is giving the other pen to his classmate, A GIRL. then i laughed at my sister and said that your son damn chun, started to chase girls at this young age. hahaha!

my sister asked me, 'do you love children?'
then i answered, 'can't you see that thru the way i treat your monsters?'
she said, 'that's different, you treat them good, you like them because they are your nephews!'
so do i like children? yeah, when they are not naughty and not crying. xD

i will be missing you all, my cutie nephews! =)

dun escape anymore pls. I wished?

No comments:

Post a Comment