Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hi.

I've lost my job today. Basically I've been fired because I'm still a P-license holder. WTF.

Alright. here's the reason why. That's an incident happened last month. From my colleagues' information, there's a girl named Snowy worked as a SALES ADVISER for MAZDA@PJ branch, she's just 18 and just got her P-license. Few weeks after she got her P-license, she went to get the most expensive, largest Mazda's vehicle - CX-9's key without any permission from the marketing department and went for a test drive ALONE and had an acident. the CX-9's seriously damaged. This was the hottest topic in the month. The National Sales Manager and the management don't allow me to continue work as a sales adviser because of this incident happened. HOW UNFAIR IS IT TO ME!
Come on the management of Mazda, i can ask for colleagues' help when my customer requires for a test drive and I won't be driving those vehicles until i got my full driving license, this was what my manager suggested to the National Sales Manager. But, our NSM has small balls or whatever, he really afraid that incident will happen again so the suggestion has been rejected.

IT'S OK for me, cause my manager likes me i guess? He asked me to go back when i got my full license which is March 2010. I will be going back? DEPENDS.
to the 'cute' girl. please do measure yourself before you drive a large/expensive vehicle in the future to avoid any accident happen again. You were really lucky that you didn't cause any death or injury.

South Australia Matriculation's result is releasing tomorrow. I'm not greedy, I just want at least TER 55. PLEASE.

LASTly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KOK LEONG and welcome to the legal 18th world! went to a restaurant to celebrate his birthday. the food there is nice btw. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment