Saturday, December 19, 2009

the great night.

18 of december,

was raining tonight so that we did not play basketball. went back home around 9++ then called Youwei asked them whether they want to drink or not. Roger steady betul brought his 1/4 left CHIVAS out from his house and we met up at Youwei's place.

They Tapau some food while I was on my way. Started drinking at 12++ and got drunk at 2++. I drank almost all of the 1/4 left Chivas. haha.! had a drunk guys talk with Roger and Youwei.
Lucky that Youwei hide my car key cause I keep saying that I want to go home my mum is waiting for me, i don't want her to be worry. I couldn't expect that what would happen if I got my key and drive back home, I think I won't be blogging here if I drove back home last night. haha!

For those who i called them, I'm sorry for disturbing. I remembered I called KarShie and told her don't worry when Beh leave to Taiwan for his studies, he is not those kind of guy, he wont find other girls at there. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment