Thursday, December 17, 2009

emo night.

Slept for the whole day today. went to OutsiderZ' TT section at forum 19 as usual. then went to drink with Ka eng, Bear, Winson and a friend of them, i cant remember his name. feel so unhappy tonight that's why I feel like drinking. same goes to Eng i guess, but i duno what happen to him.
went back at 2 something and i test drvie my car after pumping ron97 petrol. my god, i have to send my car to repair again after i test drive my car until 6700 rpm. that's some sound coming out from the engine part after i tried it. shit! my car is damn suck but i will still appreciate what my dad gave me. duno have to spend how much again to repair my car. sienz.

I didn't know that I'm a playboy. I meant i did not know that there're people who saying I'm a playboy and like to play other girls behind my gf. WTF. I really stunned when I've been told these shits. They even said i kao a girl that i didn't talk to her at all and i dun think she's hot nor pretty. I DID NOT PLAY ANY GIRL. but NEVERMIND IT'S OK. if u guys feel happy when saying bad bout me then just go ahead. u happy then can d.. I can't care much and can't control other people's mouth. say whatever you like. =)
but i hope that i will be trusted by my friends and her. and i hope that it were not my close friends who saying these shits.

the feeling of drunk is damn nice, as what weehoong said, when you're drunk, you can forget all those unhappy moment in your life. I like the felling of drunk cause no need to care much bout other stuffs that I'm unhappy with.

good night world. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment