Saturday, December 19, 2009

woke up at 8++ today, wonder how i woke up? my dad called me and scolded me as expected. I keep on say sorry to him until he said 'faster come back!'. haha! FLY damn fast on the federal highway, the road was like mine. haha..! no choice la, damn tired and headache ma, wished to reach home and tuck into my bed quickly.

woke up at 2++ and went to meet my new boss. Ohya, I will be working at a car seller shop at Jalan Ipoh. will be facing CARS again everyday. =D

just transferred photos from my phone to my com. here are some random photos. =)


Muii yee the MIC STEALER. xD


Station 1 with friends at Hean's birthday.


There's a 'public phone' in the Mazda workshop, it's actually Ka eng's phone key pad. LOL


Acting.


Yamcha'ing.


Kai suen help the doggie to TFK. he said doggie needs that. LOLWTF


Beh beh and ahmui-KarShie.


A Snail on my car lamp.


a Lizard on Myvi's lizard eye. haha


my mum and i with my eldest brother's children.


the Sleeping King in my class.


Foosbal fever!


(the best photo) Mei gui mei gui wo ai ni.. I meant it ok.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment